Cookies are text files placed on the browser or hard drive of your computer or similar device by the websites you visit. Among other things cookies allow websites to store and retrieve information relating to the browsing habits of a user or their computer. Depending on the information these cookies contain and what the user does on their computer, cookies may also be used to recognise the user. The information gathered by cookies helps us improve browsing on our website and deliver a more personalised experience. Specifically they mean we can:
1. Store information about users’ preferences and interests and personalise our website based on this information.
2. Provide enhanced services to users without ever storing any personal data which make it possible to identify them.
3. Recognise a user’s computer when they come back to our website.
4. Gather statistical data derived from user traffic and interaction on our website to identify trends and behaviour.
What type of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: They enable users to browse a website, platform or app and use the different options or services it contains. For example they can be used to monitor traffic and data communication, identify the session, provide access to restricted areas, remember items in an order, make a purchase based on an order, sign up for or take part in events, use security features during browsing, store content for playing videos or sound and share content on social media.
- Personalisation cookies: They enable users to access services with some general features which are pre-set based on criteria in the user’s terminal such as language, the type of browser they use to access the service and the regional configuration for the location from which they access the service, etc.
- Analytics cookies: These are either processed by us or by third parties to quantify the number of users and thus perform statistical measurement and analysis of how users make use of the services provided. To do this, browsing habits on our website are analysed in order to enhance the products and services that we offer.
We may also use technologies similar to cookies such as:
- Google Analytics: This is a service provided by Google, Inc. It is used to gather user browsing and behaviour information and provide website usage statistics without personally identifying the user.
- Wistia: It is used by our video viewer to remember where you were in a video once it has begun playing and is then interrupted, for example when your internet connection crashes. This means the video can go back to the exact time when it stopped working.
Some of our pages display content from external providers. To view this third-party content, you first have to accept their specific terms and conditions. This includes their cookie policies, which we have no control over. But if you do not view this content, no third-party cookies are installed on your device.
By using this website you expressly agree to the processing of said information collected in the manner and for the purposes set out above:
You may refuse the processing of such data or information by disabling cookies through selecting the appropriate settings on your browser. However, blocking cookies on a browser may prevent the user from having access to all the website's features.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by adjusting the browser options:
If you have any questions about this cookies policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.